Tools to monitor your website
Here are some tools that can help you diagnose website issues:
- Check for possible network issues with ping from over 50 locations worldwide: just-ping.com.
- Another way to see if the network is the cause is by using trace route: watchmouse.com/traceroute.php.
- If the DNS is not working, nothing works, so check your site with: intodns.com and just-dnslookup.com.
- Check if there are general Internet issues here: internettrafficreport.com.
- Your site might work in some browsers, but not in all. Find out here: browsershots.org.
- Slowness might be the cause of the problems, take a speed exam for your site: gtmetrix.com.